Thursday, March 22, 2007

How do you feed a hungry Moose?

When I started this blog, I intended it to be positive in nature, however I wonder if my people are jealous of my spreading popularity and fame? First I go a couple of days without my accustomed, luxurious and colorful furnishings and now, to be blunt... I AM HUNGRY!! I cannot generously provide my moosey treats for my people unless my people provide me with food. It is basic give and take, feed me and I will feed you in return. What did I do to offend my owner and I do apologize if I did something to hurt your feelings please let me know and let us talk about the issue involved. I don't want to air hurt feelings in a public forum but a Moose has to do what a Moose has got to do.

1 comment:

Owner said...

Sorry, my dear Moose, I have been occupied of late, however I do want to mention that you got your habitat newly decorated today and I did go to the store and bought some of your favorite Moose food, you will be well fed in the morning.