Wednesday, March 21, 2007

A Moose for all seasons.



I thought that I would share a picture or two of me, unadorned in barren season. This is how I frequently looked back in the day when I first arrived at the Library. I have noticed that people always talk about having four seasons, winter, spring, summer and fall and how their habitat changes color and the such as their seasons change. Perhaps it is something in the air, but it seems to this Moose that he encounters far more seasons that change in his habitat. It was St. Patrick's Day season or green season and right now, I seem to be dealing with barren season. In recent years barren season rarely occurs and I moose say that I miss my colorful environs. Hopefully my owner, the provider of seasons will provide me with my expected, colorful environment.

No comments: