Sunday, April 8, 2007

3 Blind Moose.


I Bet you didn't know that us Moose, occasionally [and always responsibly] enjoy a glass of wine. I can't wait to have a chance to try some of the offerings from the "3 Blind Moose" winery. I thought that I knew everything "moose" in the world but after all my years in the Library I should know better. My thanks to my owner's Aunt for providing him with a couple of bottles of the Merlot and I will report back whether or not we find its bouquet and taste to be "amoosing" or as their motto goes "unmoosetakably good wine!"

5 comments:

Janet said...

Wonder what we would get if we crossed your Blind Moose with my Little Penguin?

Library Moose said...

Let's see, how about, "Little Blind Moosenguin"? As long as it is good wine, the name will be fine! BTW, the report is in, 3 Blind Moose is rated "2 antlers up!" on the moosemeter wine rating system!

Erin said...

That illustration certainly has a Josh Agle (Shag) quality to it. Maybe they would rather switch to a martini.

Library Moose said...

A Moosetini would be keeping in maintaining my sophisticated image as a cultured and learned Moose-about-the-library.

Library Moose said...

My owner has found that the local Ralph's supermarket carries both "3 Blind Moose" and "Little Penguin" wine. He seems to be very happy at the prospect of good wine to drink.