Thursday, August 16, 2007

Herd Member of the Week - A Clockwork Moose.




My apologies in that I realize that it has been quite some time since I have introduced all of my loyal and faithful fans of me, your humble Library Moose, to one of my fellow herd members. Well wait no longer, well perhaps a bit longer while I finish this ramble, but ladies and gentlemen...and the rest of you too, meet "a clockwork Moose"! Yep, this guy is actually a clock, and joined the herd as a gift by a former cataloger [Hi Julie] who had a penchant for needing chocolate, lots of chocolate and greatly enjoyed my humble offerings. Clockwork Moose, can be found hanging around in my owner's office. I really do think it would be nice if my owner actually got a new battery for my herdmate as he only keeps accurate time twice a day right now.

No comments: