Saturday, September 22, 2007

Owner's subscribed blogs.

Hi, this is the owner of the Library Moose, for my class I have need of posting about 5 blogs that I have subscribed to, so without any further delay, here they are....

  1. Information Wants to Be Free [one should always subscribe to one's instructor's blog!]
  2. Librarian in Black [sounded cool and I resemble the "tech-librarian by default" remark.
  3. Library Stuff [hey one always needs stuff!]
  4. Tame the Web [one could only hope, so any help is appreciated]
  5. Library Bytes [just liked the name of the blog]

In order to maintain my temporary use of his blog for class related posts, I would mention that The Library Moose blog is available for subscribing to too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, you should check out this library related blog on Talking Books and other disability resources! It's a great library related blog too.... http://talkingbookslibrarian.blogspot.com/

Lee said...

I just started my subscription to it, now that I figured out how to...