Friday, December 14, 2007

What a nice Moose!

Wow, I am speechless [it can happen to me, ask around the library!]. Yesterday we had our staff holiday breakfast and besides the wonderful food [library staff do food good!] I, the owner, received a most unexpected and wonderful gift from The Library Moose. I now have a calendar featuring photos of my favorite moose, along with a few older photos of ye old owner. It looks like the moose got into collaberation with Louise, his official photographer, who also has a treasure trove of staff photos from over the years. We have always wondered where she keeps the photos because on the open market one could make a ton of money off of the blackmail. Anyways, the calendar is a special treat and I, the owner, shall try and get some photos posted from the calendar over the course of 2008.

No comments: