Thursday, March 13, 2008

Happy Paddy O'Bunny Day!














'Tis the season to celebrate Paddy O'Bunny Day! Yes it is a rarely celebrated holiday and one that only comes around now and then and never too often! It is a celebration of Leprechauns and Easter eggs, pastels and green, shamrocks and baby chicks. You know something else...I checked Chase's book on events and funny there is no listing for Paddy O'Bunny Day. You don't suppose that that owner of mine is just too lazy to do a quick change from St. Patrick's Day habitat to Easter habitat do you? He wouldn't just save himself some work and just toss the habitats together when he finds St. Patrick's Day and Easter bunched together on the calendar...he wouldn't do that would he?

In some other holiday news, I have received permission to attend Monday's St. Patrick's Day staff luncheon over at the Buena Vista Branch Library. I remember the fun party that I attended a year ago for Valentine's Day so I am going to put on some green and bring plenty of Moose treats to hand out. Rumor has it that the staff is doing a shamrock decorating contest and that my owner was one of the first to submit an entry. I know I will enjoy looking at the artistic endevors and wonder if I can figure out which one belongs to my owner. Hopefully I can get some photos from the party and will be able to post them post party.

No comments: