Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Help the owner raise bail!

Your local Library Moose, needs your help, well, that is my owner needs your help. From what I've heard the owner is going to jail on April 30 and needs to raise bail money. As you can see from the photo, this isn't his first brush with the law and frankly prison strips don't look good on him. The bail money is for a group called MDA and this is something the owner refers to as a charitable fundraiser. Well I too can support charity and so I the Library Moose, encourage my fans to help my owner stay out of jail or at least return after a short stint doing hard time. I worry that he might be strip searched....although the owner says that isn't possible. His jail time is to be served at a place called The Smokehouse, boy hard time sure has changed hasn't it, a chain gang it ain't...looks like a restaurant, and when it is mentioned at the library, everyone sure gets in a tizzy over stuff called garlic bread.

To help the owner out, please click HERE and go to his online MDA fundraiser page.

1 comment:

Celulite said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.